Hermitage, TN Homes for Sale
Hermitage, Tennessee, is a peaceful residential and commercial suburban area in eastern Davidson County.
The 1,100-acre property where President Andrew Jackson resided from 1804 to 1845 is the primary feature of Hermitage. Today, it is a bustling district with a well-established network of retail establishments and conventional suburban Hermitage, TN homes for sale. It has a small-town feel filled with Southern hospitality. The Hermitage Friends Community Clean-up and Farmers’ Market are some of the events in the area that foster a strong sense of community. For outdoor enthusiasts, Andrew Jackson State Park and Old Hickory Lake Park offer trails for hiking, biking, fishing, and boating.
HISTORIC SITES: Andrew Jackson’s Hermitage is the oldest and one of the most visited historic sites in the country. The estate is now open to the public and offers visitors a unique opportunity to experience the life of a 19th-century plantation. Explore the well-maintained grounds and take a guided tour of the house. The museum provides an in-depth look at Jackson’s life and legacy, while the gift shop offers souvenirs and memorabilia related to Jackson and his time at the Hermitage.
GREAT OUTDOORS: Experience the beauty and peace of nature from Hermitage, TN houses for sale. Cap’n Dave’s Water Sports provides splashing activities. Rent jet skis, paddleboards, kayaks, and canoes to enjoy Nashville waters. Nashville Shores Lakeside Resort has water park rides, beach volleyball, camping, and fishing. If you prefer to stay dry and still have fun, head to Long Hunter State Park for a leisure hike or a fun-filled picnic.
DISTANCE TO DOWNTOWN: One of the benefits of choosing Hermitage, TN real estate is that it only takes a 15-minute vehicle ride to downtown Nashville. Young families, nature enthusiasts, and seniors seeking big yards will delight in this friendly suburb. A short drive via major highways, such as I-40 and I-65, will take you to the top music venues, restaurants, and shopping. The charming region offers a small-town atmosphere with a quick commute to the city center.
Hermitage, TN Real Estate Information
10 Real Estate Facts About Hermitage, TN Homes for Sale
- Hermitage serves as a middle ground among the cities of Nashville, Mount Juliet, and Lebanon, so you get the best of all the surrounding regions.
- Condominiums offer the most affordable housing options in the area, with prices ranging from $164,000 to $474,000.
- Condos have decent floor sizes, from 862 to 2,600 square feet, with an average of two to three bedrooms and one to three bathrooms.
- Hermitage, TN homes include townhouses with an average of two to three bedrooms and one and a half to three bathrooms.
- From $239,000 to $599,000, you can get a townhome to enjoy a broader space than a condo.
- For those searching for mid-sized capacity for a growing family, row houses with 1,200 to 2,600 square feet could be the ideal choice.
- The value of single-family homes with a much larger footprint ranging from 900 to 7,200 square feet starts from $219,000 to $1.2 million.
- Plenty of new constructions and remodeled Hermitage, TN homes for sale are available, with lots measuring from 0.10 to 2.6 acres.
- Single and two-level builds provide plenty of space for a fenced backyard and up to 4 car parks.
- Empty lands are also available. These lots are valued from $120,000 to $2.2 million, with 0.42 to 12 acreage.
Hermitage, TN Homes for Sale
Hermitage, TN Map
The main thoroughfares in the city are U.S. Interstate 40, State Routes 45 and 265, and Route 70. These roads connect Hermitage to nearby towns and suburbs in the Nashville metropolitan area.
Hermitage, TN Interactive Map
Click on any neighborhood for a brief introduction
Ready to take the next step?
When we say that we are out to make clients for life, we mean it! The Polzel Group goes above and beyond — not just to help you find a house, but to make sure it’s the right house for you and your needs. WHETHER IT’S YOUR FIRST TIME BUYING A HOME, OR YOUR THIRD, IT’S STILL A BIG DEAL. As your trusted advisor, we will be there for you every step of the way. This frees you to focus on the one thing that nobody but you can do — pick the house that feels right. We’re here to do everything else.