Nashville, TN Neighborhood Guides
Explore the must-see communities in Nashville, TN. Check each area and learn about the important real estate facts. Feel free to contact us with any questions.
Nashville, TN Homes for Sale
Nashville is Tennessee’s capital and the seat of Davidson County. It is world-famous for its rich musical heritage, with country music at its core and beautiful Nashville, TN homes.
Nashville is often called “Music City” and is home to many harmony-related attractions. The significant contributions of Ryman Auditorium and the Grand Ole Opry placed the city on the industry’s pedestal. Additionally, Nashville boasts a vibrant food scene showcasing Southern-style comfort food. It will not be called “The Hot Chicken Capital” for no reason. It hosts an annual festival where several restaurants make a spicy version of southern fried chicken. Join the growing population and experience the warmth of the people and a lifestyle with southern charm.
MUSIC CITY: Talking about Nashville is practically impossible without mentioning its music. A particular genre emerged, giving tribute to the city. “Nashville Sound” is characterized by smooth choruses, sophisticated background vocals, and soothing tempos. You’ll never get tired of listening to local musicians, songwriters, and producers who perform and record in studios throughout the city. Homes for sale in Nashville, TN are perfect for classical, pop, and rock fans.
UP CLOSE WITH THE LEGENDS: Great musicians like Hank Williams, Elvis Presley, and Johnny Cash have all performed on the illustrious music stages in Nashville. Over the years, the city continued to attract more notable performers, including Taylor Swift, Bruce Springsteen, and Coldplay. Witness massive collections of photos, videos, artifacts, and works of music in the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum. Or, tap your feet, sing along, and enjoy the crowd’s energy on one of the many live performances you can watch at different venues when you live in one of the homes for sale in Nashville, TN.
NIGHTLIFE: Honky Tonk Highway is a stretch of Lower Broadway lined with historic bars and live music venues. You can enjoy jam sessions any time of day or night, as many bars offer live performances from early morning until late at night. Some of the most famous night spots include Tootsie’s Orchid Lounge, Robert’s Western World, and The Stage, all known for their good old days and contributions to Nashville’s music scene. Dance the night away and have an unforgettable night out with country music, blues, and rock in the background.
Nashville, TN Real Estate Information
10 Real Estate Facts About Nashville, TN Homes for Sale
- Most real estate listings are single-family homes for sale in Nashville, TN, condominiums, and townhomes.
- Within the city limits, you’ll find the lovely neighborhoods of Green Hills and Forest Hills, home to Richland Country Club golf course luxury homes in Nashville, TN.
- Condominiums range from studios to more upscale Nashville, TN luxury homes. They are available for purchase from $129,000 to $4.2 million.
- Condos offer livable interiors from 870 to 3,200 square feet.
- Homebuyers searching for townhomes will find prices from $200,000 to $1.9 million.
- The total living space in townhouses can be anywhere from 1,000 to 3,800 square feet. New constructions feature a chef’s kitchen with high-end appliances and finishes.
- The most affordable to mid-priced single-family residences range from $192,000 to $700,000.
- These homes have different floor plans, but all provide ample living space, ranging from 850 to 3,500 square feet. Lots range from 0.14 to 0.96 acres.
- Nashville, TN luxury homes for sale can reach a staggering $900,000 to $10 million. Total living space can be anywhere from 4,000 to 10,900 square feet.
- Luxury homes in Nashville, TN for sale typically have lots as expansive as 0.22 to 9 acres.
Nashville, TN Homes for Sale
Nashville, TN Neighborhoods Map
Nashville is strategically situated at the intersection of the I-40 (east-west), I-24 (northwest-southeast), and I-65 Interstate Highways (north-south). Ellington Parkway, an alternate road to I-65, runs between Briley Parkway and the east of downtown. These major roads lead to suburbs such as Mount Juliet, Lebanon, and Hermitage.
Nashville, TN Interactive Map
Click on any neighborhood for a brief introduction
Ready to take the next step?
When we say that we are out to make clients for life, we mean it! The Polzel Group goes above and beyond — not just to help you find a house, but to make sure it’s the right house for you and your needs. WHETHER IT’S YOUR FIRST TIME BUYING A HOME, OR YOUR THIRD, IT’S STILL A BIG DEAL. As your trusted advisor, we will be there for you every step of the way. This frees you to focus on the one thing that nobody but you can do — pick the house that feels right. We’re here to do everything else.