Lebanon, TN Neighborhood Guides
Explore the sought-after communities in Lebanon, TN. Check each neighborhood page and learn about the important facts about the area. Feel free to contact us with any questions.
Lebanon, TN Homes for Sale
Lebanon is east of Nashville’s central business district in Middle Tennessee. It has a rich history, a friendly community, and high quality of life.
The Lebanon, TN area is a great place to live for several reasons. Due to the large number of cedar trees in the area, locals have nicknamed Lebanon “Cedar City.” Several green and recreation areas, including Cedars of Lebanon State Park and Don Fox Park, provide opportunities for fun outdoor activities. Compared to other cities in the region, the cost of living in Lebanon is relatively low, making it an affordable place for families and individuals. It is also worth noting that the area’s economy is growing, with many new businesses and industries coming. For history buffs, more than 50 restored structures and artifacts at Fiddlers Grove Historical Village help to depict Wilson County‘s vivid past.
QUALITY LIFESTYLE: Overall, the affordability of Lebanon, TN real estate market draws buyers looking to live in a city with a high quality of life without breaking the bank. The cost of utilities in Lebanon, such as electricity and water, is lower than the average for cities in the region, making it more affordable for residents. The value of housing is 46% less expensive, and transportation costs are 7% less than the national median. This can significantly appeal to families and individuals looking to start a new chapter in their lives.
SOUTHERN TRADITIONS: The Wilson County Exposition Center and Grounds in Lebanon, Tennessee hosts the Southern Smoke BBQ Championship in May. For a cash reward and the title of Grand Champion, more than 40 Pitmasters compete annually. Everyone is invited to the free event to sample some top-notch cuisine and take in the aroma of hickory smoke.
CITY IMPROVEMENTS: The lively Historic Lebanon Main Street District thrives with new establishments, cultural events, and a diverse employment sector. It has recently added over 20 new businesses and 11 government infrastructures, escalating local job opportunities. Advancements to the city offer increased opportunities for economic growth. As a property owner, you can anticipate improved marketability and real estate appreciation of Lebanon, TN new homes for sale
Lebanon, TN Real Estate Information
10 Real Estate Facts About Lebanon, TN Homes for Sale
- The city’s real estate market offers single and multi-family residences, townhomes, and vacant lots.
- The most affordable townhouses range from $259,000 to $501,000.
- Apartments in Lebanon, TN offer floor sizes from 1,000 to 2,700 square feet.
- These dwelling places have functional floor layouts of two to four bedrooms and three to four bathrooms.
- Buyers can expect to spend from $200,000 to $3.4 million for single and multi-family homes for sale in Lebanon, TN.
- The easy-to-maintain living space ranges from 924 to 7,900 square feet.
- Standard lot sizes are from 0.11 to as much as 19 acres with two to five bedrooms and one to six bathroom configurations.
- To make way for custom Lebanon, TN new homes and development projects, vacant lots are often sold from $114,000 to $4.2 million, depending on size.
- Vast empty lands measure up to 76 acres, perfect for developers of Lebanon, TN homes for sale.
- Some of the best neighborhoods in Lebanon, TN are Hamilton Springs, Richmond Hills, and Five Oaks.
Lebanon, TN Homes for Sale
Lebanon, TN Neighborhoods Map
Lebanon is east of downtown Nashville, located in Middle Tennessee. The east-west highways running through the center are Interstate 40 and U.S. Route 70. U.S. 231, a north-south road, passes through the heart of Lebanon, providing access to local businesses and residential areas in Hermitage, Mount Juliet, and other regions.
Lebanon, TN Interactive Map
Click on any neighborhood for a brief introduction
Ready to take the next step?
When we say that we are out to make clients for life, we mean it! The Polzel Group goes above and beyond — not just to help you find a house, but to make sure it’s the right house for you and your needs. WHETHER IT’S YOUR FIRST TIME BUYING A HOME, OR YOUR THIRD, IT’S STILL A BIG DEAL. As your trusted advisor, we will be there for you every step of the way. This frees you to focus on the one thing that nobody but you can do — pick the house that feels right. We’re here to do everything else.