Mount Juliet, TN Neighborhood Guides
Discover the most desirable communities in Mount Juliet, TN. Check each area and learn about the important real estate facts. If you need more information, contact us directly.
Mount Juliet, TN Homes for Sale
Mount Juliet, TN, is a small Middle Tennessee city home to over 43,000 people. With plenty of new constructions, Mount Juliet, TN homes for sale in a town that’s expanding quickly is something to be excited about. This area features a real estate market that is quite competitive and reasonably priced.
Mount Juliet is an excellent place to live and work, with a low cost of living, inexpensive property tax, plenty of job opportunities, and varied entertainment options. The region boasts a vibrant culture, lively dining scene, and rich leisure venues to explore. There are also several parks and outdoor recreation areas, such as Sgt. Jerry Mundy Memorial Park and the Charlie Daniels Park. The Wilson County School District and several private learning centers give students excellent educational opportunities.
CITY BETWEEN THE LAKES: The official tagline of Mt. Juliet is “The City Between the Lakes,” which refers to the area’s vicinity to two artificial reservoirs: Percy Priest Lake and Old Hickory Lake, which are on the Stones River and Cumberland River, respectively. In addition to its several parks and recreation areas, these two waterways offer opportunities for outdoor activities such as swimming, fishing, boating, and hiking. Homes for sale in Mount Juliet, TN provide a mix of urban amenities and natural beauty, making it a great dwelling place.
THE STATE’S FASTEST-GROWING CITY: According to estimates from the U.S. Census Bureau, Mount Juliet, TN real estate grew at the quickest rate in Tennessee in 2018. There has been a 43.2% increase in population since 2020. This growth relates to the city’s award-winning schools, accessibility to world-class healthcare, and small property taxes. Its strong economy broadens residential developments, retail options, and dining establishments. Be part of a booming city and experience the excellent quality of life in Mount Juliet, TN houses for sale.
BLOSSOMING PROJECTS: With 17 transportation projects worth $34 million, the city’s infrastructure is new and improving daily. The Music City Star, officially known as the WeGo Star, makes transportation convenient. It is Tennessee’s sole commuter train service, and expansion plans are in place to accommodate increasing ridership. New projects can improve the functionality of a city, making it easier for people to get around, access essential services, and may increase property values in the future.
Mount Juliet, TN Real Estate Information
10 Real Estate Facts About Mount Juliet, TN Homes for Sale
- Ranging between $310,000 and $2.5 million, there is a wide variety of Mount Juliet, TN homes for sale to choose from.
- Homebuyers will be delighted to discover charming abodes available in the region, from 1,100 to 8,000 square feet.
- Most dwellings in the city sit on lots ranging from 0.28 to 5 acres.
- Mount Juliet, TN homes for sale typically include three to five bedrooms.
- Homes for sale in Mount Juliet, TN, also encompass properties equipped with at least one to five bathroom configurations.
- The city’s real estate market offers single-family residences with two to five garage spaces.
- There are townhouses and apartments offered in the area.
- Architectural creations showcase Ranch, Traditional and Contemporary designs.
- You can find the neighborhoods of Breckenridge, Hickory Pointe, and Savannah Point among the best in the area.
- Vacant lots are also available for purchase in varied sizes. These lots are valued from $172,000 to $5.6 million. Acreage is from 0.25 to 15 acres.
Mount Juliet, TN Homes for Sale
Mount Juliet, TN Neighborhoods Map
Mount Juliet, Tennessee, is seventeen miles east of Nashville’s center. The city limits are between Interstate 40 and U.S. Route 70, two significant national east-west highways connecting it to Lebanon, Hermitage, and other cities.
Mount Juliet, TN Interactive Map
Click on any neighborhood for a brief introduction
Ready to take the next step?
When we say that we are out to make clients for life, we mean it! The Polzel Group goes above and beyond — not just to help you find a house, but to make sure it’s the right house for you and your needs. WHETHER IT’S YOUR FIRST TIME BUYING A HOME, OR YOUR THIRD, IT’S STILL A BIG DEAL. As your trusted advisor, we will be there for you every step of the way. This frees you to focus on the one thing that nobody but you can do — pick the house that feels right. We’re here to do everything else.